GMAT Test Dates 2018 – GMAC® the conducting authority of GMAT® exam decides the GMAT 2018 exam dates. Aspirants can select a GMAT test date 2018 according to their convenience but it is advised that all test takers should check the available GMAT 2018 test dates and centres before they schedule the exam. Moreover, test takers should match both the preferred GMAT test centre along with the chosen date. Furthermore, since the admission deadlines for the respective business schools vary, aspirants should select a GMAT exam dates 2018 in accordance with the application deadline dates for the MBA programmes. In this article by Careers360, aspiring candidates will get to know the procedure to search for the test dates of GMAT 2018, test centres and their availability before actually registering for the GMAT examination.
How to find/select GMAT Exam Dates 2018?
The Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) is administered throughout the year, so there are no specific GMAT test dates 2018. Prospective test takers can select GMAT 2018 exam dates by performing the following steps mentioned below:-
1. Visit the official website MBA.com where candidates can find test centres and proceed for GMAT 2018 registration.
2. Candidates need to select the first tab, ‘THE GMAT® EXAM’ to find a drop-down list from which they should click on ‘Find Test Dates’
3. Clicking on the tab ‘Find Test Dates’ will redirect candidates to a new page. Firstly, applicants are required to choose a test centre of the desired destination. In the provided search tab, they should type the name of the preferred country or city want to appear for the test in. If aspirants want to know about the GMAT 2018 test centres in their respective countries, they need to type ‘country name’. Else, they should type the name of the city.
4. Candidates are allowed to select up to three test centres to compare the availability. They should select the preferred centre name and click next after which a new page - choose appointment preference opens up.
5. Thereafter, candidates should select a suitable GMAT 2018 test date on the calendar provided. If GMAT exam dates are available it will be shown on the calendar along with the available slots. If the dates are not available, they are greyed out and struck off.
Though the aspiring test takers can check for the available GMAT test dates 2018 abiding by the above-mentioned procedure, they can only book for a GMAT 2018 test date at the time of the registration for GMAT 2018. Applicants need to can create an account with MBA.com. Candidates are asked to fill in their personal and academic information. Once the web account is created, candidates can select the chosen GMAT test date 2018 to appear for the test. Aspirants are allowed to re-schedule or cancel a GMAT exam dates 2018 according to their convenience and availability of a GMAT 2018 test centre.
How to reschedule GMAT Test Dates 2018?
To reschedule GMAT exam dates, aspirants need to log in to their GMAC account at the official website, mba.com. There are options to reschedule as well as cancel the test dates. Rescheduling can be performed online or via phone. GMAC, the conducting body of GMAT charges $10 as a surcharge for certain transactions, i.e. cancelling or rescheduling test dates of GMAT 2018. To reschedule the exam to another country, the candidate is required to call GMAC. Please note that country rescheduling is not possible through fax and email.
Rescheduling days before the exam
More than seven calendar days
Within seven calendar days
Within one day
Not accepted. Considered as ‘No Show’
How to cancel GMAT Test Dates 2018?
If an aspirant wishes to cancel the scheduled GMAT 2018 test date, he/she can do so before the test date of GMAT 2018. Candidates may receive a partial refund amount of US$80 if cancelled within the deadline. However, the GMAT 2018 registration fee would be forfeited if aspirants fail to attend the scheduled GMAT 2018 exam. Cancellation refund amounts are subject to change without prior notice and according to the local law of a specific destination.
Cancelling days before the exam
Within seven calendar days before the scheduled test date and time
New element of GMAT 2018- The Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC), the conducting authority of GMAT has reduced the GMAT exam duration by 30 minutes. The GMAT 2018 will now be of three-and-a-half hour instead of four hours. The mentioned alteration was first implemented in GMAT exam April 16, 2018. The exam content and the time allotted per question remains unaltered. The GMAT exam will be scored abiding by the same parameters. It is the same GMAT exam – just shorter by 30 minutes.
The GMAT 2018 is a standardised management test used in the selection procedure of more than 2,300 business school across more than 7,000 programs in 114 countries worldwide. According to the GMAT exam pattern 2018, it consists of four sections, namely, Analytical Writing Assessment, Integrated Reasoning, Quantitative and Verbal. All GMAT test takers should note that each institute/college/university has individual GMAT selection criteria, application dates, and deadlines for admission to their respective management programmes.
Top Business Schools for GMAT score 620-680
GMAT Scores for Top Business Schools
Your brochure has been successfully mailed to your registered email id .
The Question containing Inaapropriate or Abusive Words
Question lacks the basic details making it difficult to answer
Topic Tagged to the Question are not relevant to Question
Question drives traffic to external sites for promotional or commercial purposes
The Question is not relevant to User
Regular exam updates, QnA, Predictors, College Applications & E-books now on your Mobile