Featured Articles VIEW ALL
Latest News VIEW ALL
International English Language Testing System
Exam Date - Offline Mode
May 17, 2023 - Jun 17, 2023
Test of English as Foreign Language
Graduate Record Exam
Law School Admission Test
American College Testing
Explore More Studyabroad Courses
Artificial Intelligence Projects
Via Great Learning
Understanding Mutual Funds
Via Centre for Investment Education and Learning
Certificate in Public Relations
Via Oxford Home Study Centre
Explore Top Universities Across Globe
University of Essex, Colchester
Wivenhoe Park Colchester CO4 3SQ
University College London, London
Gower Street, London, WC1E 6BT
The University of Edinburgh, Edinburgh
Old College, South Bridge, Edinburgh, Post Code EH8 9YL
University of Nottingham, Nottingham
University Park, Nottingham NG7 2RD
Can a BCA graduate from India get into MIT USA for masters in cs if they have good cgpa & good scores in IELTS and GRE ? If not MIT then any other reputed college in abroad ?
For admittance to premier universities like MIT, Harvard, Stanford, UC Berkeley, and CMU, your resume must be exceptionally strong.
- GRE - on the safe side, 325+
- GPA of at least 110 and a TOEFL score of at least 110.
- Do as many articles as you can, attempt to participate in research activities at your college, and if at all feasible, try to obtain patents.
- Internships: I firmly feel that internships are important. Utilize your vacation time for internships, and attempt to concentrate on professions that are research-based or pure CS.
- Extracurricular Activities: Present Papers, Participate in GSOC and Other Coding Events, etc.
- Do two or more projects during your undergraduate studies, preferably ones that are linked to your field of study.
- Work Experience - This is an optional consideration, but if you spend a few years in a top product company's R&D, it might be worthwhile.
- Put a lot of time and work crafting your SOP and make sure it accurately expresses your reasons for obtaining an MS in Computer Science.
- Get letters of recommendation from top management at your job and from research faculty at your college—they must know you!
Even if you address all of the aforementioned criteria, there is no assurance that you will be admitted to one of the universities you have named. When you make a decision, a combination of all these criteria will be taken into account, but these 10 ideas are a fantastic place to start.
I know someone who received acceptance letters from MIT, UC Berkeley, and Carnegie Mellon University for their MS and PhD programmes after scoring between 1400 and 1600 on the GRE. He applied with an excellent resume that included a 9+ GPA throughout college, two years of research in Microsoft R&D, and a few patents. Therefore, what matters is your whole profile.
I hope that helps! I wish you the best!
hiii, i m pursuing BPT from punjab,India m i eligibe for attempting MCAT exam...????????
Yes, you are eligible to give the Mcat exam. This exam can be given thrice in a calendar year. According to present statistics, MCAT exam centers 2022 are present across 18 countries, including US territories and Canada. While most countries have up to five test centers, the USA and Canada have listed more than 30 MCAT 2022 test centers each.
For further information click on the link given below:
Hope it was helpful.
All the best.