GMAT Registration 2023 - Application, Check Process, Fees
GMAT Registration 2023- Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC) keeps the registration for GMAT exam open throughout the year. The process to register for the GMAT exam is quite simple. The registration link is available online on the official website mba.com. Candidates can schedule the GMAT exam date as per their readiness for the exam or by the application deadlines of the colleges. GMAT registrations can also be done over phone or mail but with additional charges. Read through the article to get detailed information about GMAT registration 2023.
Stay up-to date with GMAT News
How to register for GMAT Exam?
Candidates can take the GMAT exam online or at the center. They can do GMAT 2023 registration through the following methods:-
1. Online Registration- Candidates can complete their GMAT 2023 registration online by registering on mba.com. They have to create a profile and start filling the steps. Detailed description of steps for registration are explained below.
2. Phone registration- Candidates can do GMAT registration over phone by calling the GMAT customer service in their region. They have to pay an additional service fee of US$10. GMAT India office phone no- 00911244945270 (Mon to Fri- 9 m to 6 pm).
3. Postal or fax registration - Candidates have to complete the application form on the mba.com. Pay their GMAT registration fee by cheque or money order. Download and mail the application form along with the fee payment details.
Information required for GMAT Registration
- Full name as mentioned on the passport
- E-mail address
- Correspondence Address
- Phone number
- Date of Birth
- Payment details (Credit/Debit Card)
- Education Details
- Work Details (Optional)
NOTE: You also need a laptop/computer and a stable internet connection .
Steps for GMAT 2023 registration
Step 1 - Go to mba.com and click on create an account. Fill in the details- First name, last name, e-mail address and password.
Step 2- Click on the ‘Exams’ tab on the top of the page and click on ‘Register’.
Step-3 Start making a GMAT profile by adding the following personal information.
In personal information enter details such as country/region, address, telephone number, mobile number and language.
Step-4 Verify your profile
Step-5 Schedule GMAT 2023 exam by choosing a test center.
Candidates can select up to three test centers to check the availability of the preferred dates.
Step-6 Select the preferred dates and time slot for the GMAT exam.
Step-7 Pay the GMAT 2023 Registration fee online through net banking/debit card/credit card/NEFT. After payment of the fee, GMAT registration is complete. A confirmation mail will be received of the registration on your email id.
GMAT Registration 2023 Fee
For the online GMAT registration, candidates have to pay US$275.
For the phone GMAT registration, candidates have to pay US$275 + US$10 (customer service fee).
For the postal GMAT registration, candidates have to pay the fee via cheque or money order.
Rescheduling and Cancellation of GMAT Exam
Candidates can reschedule and cancel the GMAT exam online or through phone. They cannot make any changes in the exam dates 24 hours prior to the exam date. They can reschedule the exam to another country by calling the customer service over the phone. Through phone there will be an additional fee of US$10 for both cancellation and reschedule of the GMAT exam.
GMAT Reschedule Fee
- US$50- More than 60 days prior to appointment
- US$100- 15 to 60 days prior to appointment
- US$150- 1 to 14 days prior to appointment
GMAT Cancellation Refund
- US$50 refund- 1 to 14 days prior to appointment
- US$75 refund- 15 to 60 days prior to appointment
- US$100 refund- More than 60 days prior to appointment
GMAT Test Centers in India
The GMAT exam in India is conducted in the following cities- Hyderabad, Visakhapatnam, Delhi, Ahmedabad, Amritsar, Ranchi, Bangalore, Bhopal, Cochin, Dehradun, Indore, Noida, Gurugram, Guwahati, Pune, Nagpur, Manipal, Mumbai, Mysore, Chennai, Lucknow, Jaipur, Kolkata, Pilani, Surat, Vadodara, Vijayawada.
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs) - GMAT Registration 2023 - Application, Check Process, Fees
Question: When can I apply for GMAT 2023?
The registration of GMAT 2023 remains open throughout the year, hence, you can apply any time as per your convenience.
Question: What is the age limit for appearing in GMAT 2023?
As per the eligibility criteria prescribed by GMAC, the candidate should be a minimum 18 years of age, If the candidate is from the age group of 13-17, the consent from the parent is mandatory.
Question: How many time can I appear in GMAT 2023?
The GMAC has set the number of maximum attempts at 8 but in a particular year, one can give a maximum of 5 attempts.
Question: What is the GMAT exam fee?
For Indian applicants, the GMAT exam fee is US$275.
Questions related to GMAT
which top colleges accept scores of exams snap, nmat, cat, mat, cmat, GMAT? also what are the eligibility criteria for GMAT exam and also which top colleges accept GMAT score and micat exam is conducted for which top colleges except mica
GMAT is graduate management admission test which is conducted by GMAC for admission of MBA in many countries, the eligibility criteria regarding this is as follows;
Candidates needs to be 18 years old or above,
Pass bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university, those in the final year or working professionals too are eligible to apply,
Should have a valid passport,
As the exam is conducted in English, hence proficiency in the same language is required as well,
Candidate can take maximum of five attempts in a year, and overall 8 attempts for lifetime, and there has to be a gap of 16 days prior to retaking the exam,
Colleges in India accepting GMAT scores are as follows;
- SPJIMR Mumbai
- IMT Ghaziabad
- IMI New Delhi
- Xavier University Bhubaneswar (XUB)
- Great Lakes Institute of Management Chennai
- T A Pai Management Institute (TAPMI) Manipal
- K J Somaiya Institute of Management Studies & Research, Mumbai
- Goa Institute of Management (GIM) Goa
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management
- FORE School of Management, New Delhi
- Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management, Delhi
- BIMTECH Greater Noida
- MICA Ahmedabad
- IFIM Business School, Bangalore
- SOIL-School of Business Design, Gurgaon
explore more detailed information about GMAT at https://www.careers360.com/exams/gmat
check out the entire list of colleges in India accepting GMAT at https://bschool.careers360.com/colleges/list-of-mba-colleges-in-india-accepting-gmat?icn=college_listing_accepting_score&ici=GMAT_exam_view
SNAP is conducted for 60 minutes in MCQs format, each question consists of one mark, there is deduction of 0.25 marks for each incorrect attempt, the following sections are included in the entrance test:-
- General English
- Analytical & Logical Reasoning
- Quantitative, Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency
The colleges accepting scores of SNAP are listed below;
- Symbiosis Centre for Management and Human Resource Development, Pune
- Symbiosis Institute of International Business, Pimpri-Chinchwad
- Symbiosis Institute of Management Studies, Pune
- Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Pune,
- Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Bangalore
- Symbiosis Centre for Information Technology, Pune,
- Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Rangareddy,
- Symbiosis School of Banking and Finance, Pune
- LM Thapar School of Management, Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology, Dera Bassi
- Symbiosis Institute of Health Sciences, Pune,
- Symbiosis Institute of Operations Management, Nashik,
- Lala Lajpat Rai Institute of Management, Mumbai, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Symbiosis Institute of Computer Studies and Research Pune,
- Symbiosis Institute of Media and Communication Pune,
- Symbiosis University of Applied Sciences, Indore,
- Symbiosis School of Sports Sciences, Lavale,
- Symbiosis Institute of Digital and Telecom Management, Lavale
- Shri Ram Murti Smarak International Business School, Lucknow
- Symbiosis School of Media and Communication
- Symbiosis Institute of Business Management,, Nagpur
- Om Bio Science and Management College, Haridwar Roorkee
check out our page at https://bschool.careers360.com/colleges/list-of-mba-colleges-in-india-accepting-snap to know more details regarding this.
CMAT is conducted for 180 minutes, and additional 30 minutes is allotted for optional section, there are total of five sections(one is optional) and each one consists of 25 questions for 100 marks as mentioned below-
- Quantitative techniques and data interpretation
- Logical reasoning
- General awareness
- Language comprehension
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship (optional)
for each correct answer four marks are awarded and in case of each incorrect attempt one mark is deduced,
The selection process mainly consists of three rounds:-
Written Ability Test,
Group Discussion, and
Some of the top colleges offering admission for MBA Programme through CMAT are mentioned below-
- JBIMS, Mumbai
- SIMSREE, Mumbai
- KJ Somaiya Institute of Management
- Great Lakes Institute of Management, Chennai
- University of Pune, Department of Management Sciences
- Xavier Institute of Social Service, Ranchi
- Welingkar Institute of Management, Mumbai
- Goa Institute of Management
- Institute of Management Technology, Ghaziabad
- Amity University, Noida
- Birla Institute of Management Technology, Greater Noida
Explore more detailed information about the complete list of colleges offering MBA through CMAT at https://bschool.careers360.com/articles/top-b-schools-accepting-cmat-scores
The list of colleges accepting scores of NMAT are as follows;
- SPJIMR, Mumbai
- School of Business Management SVKM's Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai
- VIT Business School Vellore,
- IBS Business School Hyderabad,
- K J Somaiya Institute of Management, Mumbai
- ITM Business School Navi Mumbai
- Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies, Bangalore
- GITAM Hyderabad Business School Hyderabad,
- GITAM Institute of Management, Visakhapatnam
- Alliance School of Business, Bangalore
- Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies Mumbai,
- Amity Business School Noida,
- Goa Institute of Management Poriem,
- Amrut Mody School of Management, Ahmedabad University, Ahmedabad
- ISBR Business School Bangalore
- Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies Hyderabad,
- Mittal School of Business, Lovely Professional University
- Centre for Management Studies, Jain University, Bangalore
- Bangalore, Karnataka
- Bennett University, Greater Noida
- Jindal Global Business School, Sonipat,
- IIHMR University, Jaipur
- Amity University, Mumbai
- Shiv Nadar University, Greater Noida
- Galgotias University, Greater Noida
- BML Munjal University, Gurgaon
- Chitkara Business School, Patiala
- Woxsen University Hyderabad - Woxsen School of Business, Hyderabad,
- School of Petroleum Management, Pandit Deendayal Energy University, Gandhinagar
- Amity University, Noida
- School of Business, University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, Dehradun
check out our page at https://bschool.careers360.com/colleges/list-of-mba-colleges-in-india-accepting-nmat-by-gmac to know more details regarding this.
Do we have any fees concessions in Mba by clearing exams like CAT, GMAT ETC
No. We don't get any fees concessions by clearing these entrance exams. Although if you have scored extremely well both in your entrance exams as well in your undergraduate, then you might get a scholarships from the universities. You can also apply for other outer scholarships that are given to the students that have good scores and talent.
Im a student of English honours Im in second year can i appear for gmat exam in 2024
Yes you can appear for GMAT in 2024. The minimum eligibility required for appearing in GMAT exam is completing any under-graduate course. Since you are in 2nd year of English honours course now, in 2024 you must be completing your course. So you are eligible.
All the best!
I got 690 marks and 85 percentile in GMAT. Based on my marks and percentile, in which colleges I should apply in India?
Dear Student ,
It will be difficult to predict your admission chances through GMAT score as each year the marks can differ due to several reasons like seat capacity, difficulty level of exam , Reservation criteria, No of students appeared for the exam etc.
Still, you can get more details about GMAT exam from here :
Some of the top colleges name that are accepting GMAT score and provides MBA course are as follows :
- Welingkar Mumbai - Prin LN Welingkar Institute of Management Development and Research
- JIMS Rohini - Jagan Institute of Management Studies Rohini
- IIITM Gwalior - Atal Bihari Vajpayee Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management
- IMI Delhi - International Management Institute
- Several IIMs etc.
Know more about the colleges from here :
Hope this helps !
what is the cut off percentage in GMAT to get free seat in best college in abroad?
The Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) is the entrance exam for prospective MBA and PGDM students who wish to study abroad. GMAT scores are accepted in over 80 countries worldwide and many top institutions in India. GMAT exam is conducted by the Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC).
There is no free seat provided in GMAT score , But if your GMAT score is higher than 720+ then you can get up to 100% scholarship in your tuition fee. To get top 20 colleges ,for that you will need to score minimum 720 or above to be competitive for merit-based scholarships. And, for the mid-range schools, a 700 is a better score to be competitive for GMAT scholarships.
For more details you can check Careers360:
Have A Nice Day!