The paper-based test will reflect all the changes of the computer-based test; the only new question type not included in the paper-based test is Highlighting an Answer within a Reading Passage. Also, you will now enter your answers in a test book, rather than a separate answer sheet and you will be provided an ETS calculator to use during the Quantitative Reasoning section.
Get updated with all alerts and measure your PERFORMANCE with complete GRE TARGET 360 PACK! Click here to enroll.
Source: With inputs from Dawn Piacentino, Director of Communications and Services for the GRE Program at ETS and David Payne, Vice President and COO higher education Division
What is GRE?
GRE Preparation Tips
GRE Test Syllabus
GRE Test Pattern
GRE Sample Paper
GRE Test Registration
GRE E-Book: Complete Guide to the Test
All about GRE
Pattern of GRE
GRE test dates
GRE Test Dates 2020 - Candidates can check here GRE 2020 test ...
GRE Registration 2019 - GRE 2019 registration can be done thro...
GRE FAQs – Students having queries related to GRE can check he...
GRE selection procedure 2018 – ETS® conducted GRE®, internatio...
GRE Preparation Tips – Candidates can check GRE Preparation Ti...
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) is a 4-year full time undergraduate course. To study in Canada, you must have qualified their secondary level education or equivalent to pursue this course.Basic Requirement is :IELTS- 6.5, TOEFL- 88, CAEL- 70 and PTE- 65In Canada, GRE is required for master's level admission, and some universities and programs may need a good score in the test too.
As you intend to study business, you don't require appearing for GRE exam.
Hope this helps!
The type of exam should you give depends on the University you're looking for and also the course.
SAT or ACT is basically for Undergraduate courses while GRE and GMAT is for Postgraduate courses. TOEFL and IELTS are basically English Proficiency tests. They are given by the candidates whose native language is not English, it too varies according to the university. Every university has it's different criteria but if you're looking for Undergraduate course then you should give SAT as it is accepted by many universities and the language exam based on what the university is accepting.
Lets go point by point:
1. Universities DO NOT need AICTE approvals, as AICTE is not the regulatory authority for Universities.
2. LPU is a full fledged PRIVATE University established u/s 2F of UGC act. Deemed universities are those which run only one branch of courses and are not given FULL university status by UGC.
3. For higher studies abroad: LPU itself has tie ups with over 200 top universities world over. secondly, most universities abroad take the scores of GRE/GMAT/GATE etc, there are thousands of LPU students world over who have passed these examinations and are either studying abroad or have completed their studies.
4. Higher studies in India: All the LPU courses are recognized by all the universities in India for qualifying examination purpose due to UGC recognition.
5. Placements: LPU has one of the biggest and most elaborate placement process for thousands of its students in all the programs and more than 600 companies visit the campus for recruitment offering lucrative offers. Going to company switching later on, the skills attained in LPU act as catalyst in your career. Most of the technologies being taught in LPU improve your efficiency by leaps and bounds.
Hope this solves all the points.
Dear Akira a,
As per your query there is no need to go for both ,You can choose any of one Where you should good score .You can either GRE or IELTS or TOFEL .Score is much more important So as per my suggest please focus in one .
Your GRE brochure has been successfully mailed to your registered email id .
The Question containing Inaapropriate or Abusive Words
Question lacks the basic details making it difficult to answer
Topic Tagged to the Question are not relevant to Question
Question drives traffic to external sites for promotional or commercial purposes
The Question is not relevant to User
Regular exam updates, QnA, Predictors, College Applications & E-books now on your Mobile