Yale MBA admission 2014
Yale School of Management invites applications for MBA admission 2014. The Yale School of Management is the graduate business school of Yale University and is located on Hillhouse Avenue in New Haven, Connecticut, USA.
Yale School of Management MBA curriculum has important features.
- Team Teaching: Faculty from different disciplines teach sessions together, bringing a greater range of perspectives to the discussion.
- Raw Cases: "Raw" online case format captures the complexity of real decision making by presenting leadership questions with all their challenges and ambiguities.
- Broad Perspective: The Yale MBA core curriculum starts with the way modern organizations actually work and teaches students to analyze and understand the full scope of information they need to make good decisions.
The Yale MBA course includes:
- Foundational courses that give an orientation to management
- Courses that look at how organizations really work with their many constituencies
- Ten days in an overseas location important to understanding the global economy, meeting with business and civic leaders and gaining an in-depth understanding of that market
- A series of original Yale "raw" cases to look at real organizational dilemmas and the complex challenges involved in leading a contemporary business
- Elective courses, that build specialized expertise and explore areas of professional interest
Yale MBA admission 2014 requirements:
- Academic requirements
- GMAT or GRE
- Professional recommendations
- University or College Transcripts
Yale MBA admission 2014 application process:
Candidates need to apply online. Click here for further information.
Yale MBA admission 2014 application deadline:
|Round||Application Deadline||Decision Release|
|1||September 25, 2013||December 9, 2013|
|2||January 9, 2014||April 4, 2014|
|3||April 24, 2014||May 22, 2014|
For more information, contact:
Yale School of Management
Full-Time MBA Program
New Haven, CT 06520-8200
Tel: +1 203-432-5635
Fax: +1 203-432-7783