Washington University in St. Louis UG admission 2015
Washington University in St. Louis announces admission to various undergraduate courses for the academic year starting in 2015-16.
How to apply for UG courses at Washington University in St. Louis?
The candidates must apply to the Washington University in St. Louis through Common Application System. The candidates need to create an account to access the application form by giving their basic details such as name, address and email id. The University will send the WUSTL Pathway account to the email id that has been provided in the details. The WUSTL Pathway is an online application management system which helps the candidates to:
- Start the application form
- Complete, review and finally submit the application form
- Track the financial aids and scholarships
- Check the status of the application form financial aid
Application checklist for UG admission at Washington University in St. Louis
- Completed online application form
- Certified copy of official academic transcripts
- Teacher recommendations
- SAT/ACT score
- IELTS/ TOEFL score if the candidate is not applying from an English speaking country
- Non refundable one time application processing fee of $75 paid using credit card on the online application system
Once the application form is submitted, the candidate can check the status using the WUSTL Pathway and track the progress of the application form.
Application deadline for UG courses at Washington University in St. Louis
15 January 2015
Contact for more information:
One Brookings Drive, St. Louis, MO 63130
(314) 935-6000 | (800) 638-0700 | firstname.lastname@example.org