University of Stirling offers Commonwealth Shared Scholarships
The University of Stirling, UK is offering Commonwealth Shared Scholarships for the 2014-2015 academic year for candidates wishing study at the university. The University of Stirling Commonwealth Shared Scholarships is providing the scholarship in their tie-up with Oberois Education Link.
University of Stirling Commonwealth Shared Scholarships:
The University of Stirling Commonwealth Shared Scholarships are joint initiative between the Commonwealth Scholarship Commission (with funding from DFID) and the University of Stirling. While the University supports the student stipend for the award holder (at the rate set by the UK government) and the CSC funds the cost of tuition fees (at overseas rate), return airfares, and other allowances.
The University of Stirling is offering four Commonwealth Shared Scholarships.
The University of Stirling Commonwealth Shared Scholarships are offered for the following Masters programmes:
- Advanced Practice
- Media Management
- Conservation and Sustainability
- Psychology of Sport
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Publishing Studies
- Health and Wellbeing of the Older Person
- Publishing Studies (MRes)
- International Conflict and Cooperation
- Sustainable Aquaculture
The University of Stirling Commonwealth Shared Scholarships eligibility criteria are:
- Candidates are expected to hold a first degree at either first class or upper second class level.
- Candidates must have applied for admission to the University of Stirling before applying for the Scholarship.
- Candidates must certify that they:
- Are from a Commonwealth developing country, not at present employed by a government department (either national or local) or not at present living or studying in a developed country.
- Have not undertaken studies lasting one year or more in a developed country.
- Are themselves, or through their families, unable to pay to study in the United Kingdom
- Agree to return to their own country to work or study as soon as the award ends.
The University of Stirling Commonwealth Shared Scholarships application procedure:
Application Forms for the University of Stirling Commonwealth Shared Scholarships are available at Oberois Education Link. The last date of application is 21st March 2014.
For any queries or further information click here or contact:
503, 88 Skipper Corner,
New Delhi 110019
Tel: + 91 1145304530, + 91 11 9899195747