University of Southampton UG admission 2015
The University of Southampton, UK announces admission to various undergraduate programmes for the academic year starting in 2015-16.
How to apply for UG courses at the University of Southampton?
Click here to apply online. The candidates will have to create an account to start the online application. The online account in UCAS will enable the students to:
- Fill up the online application form
- Review and submit the form
- Upload supporting documents
- Pay the application fee
- Track the progress of the submitted application
The candidate will have to enter the institution name (SOTON) and institute code (S27) before starting the application form.
Application checklist for UG admission at the University of Southampton
- Completed application form
- Certified copy of original academic transcripts. If the academic transcripts are not in English, they must be accompanied by official translation
- English language proficiency test score if the candidate is applying from a non-English speaking country
- Letters of recommendation
- Application fee of Â£23 if the candidate is applying for more than one university or courses and Â£12 if the candidate is applying only to the University of Southampton
Once the application is submitted, the candidate will get an email acknowledgement. The application is then forwarded to the respective department and the candidate will get the final decision on admission within two to six weeks of submitting the form.
Application deadline for UG courses at the University of Southampton
UK and European Union students: 15 January 2015
International students: 30 June 2015
For more information, email to: firstname.lastname@example.org