University of Melbourne UG admission 2014
University of Melbourne, Australia invites applications for its UG (undergraduate) programmes admission 2014. University of Melbourne is a public university located in Melbourne, Victoria. Established in 1853, it is Australia’s second oldest university. The University of Melbourne is considered as the most prestigious university of Australia.
UG Courses at University of Melbourne:
The University of Melbourne offers 12 categories of UG degrees, which provide a deep understanding of a specific area known as major. The university provides around 100 major study areas to choose from. The University of Melbourne UG Degrees are:
- Bachelor of Agriculture
- Bachelor of Arts
- Bachelor of Biomedicine
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Bachelor of Environments
- Bachelor of Fine Arts
- Bachelor of Music
- Bachelor of Oral Health
- Bachelor of Science
- Associate Degree in Urban Horticulture
- Diploma in General Studies
- Chancellor’s Scholars Programme
Requirements for University of Melbourne UG Admission 2014:
The admission requirements vary according to the courses. The basic requirements are related to:
- Academic Requirements, those vary according to the course
- Applicant must have completed the Victorian Certificate of Education or an equivalent Australian or overseas qualification.
- Applicant must have completed and achieved the required grades in each of the prerequisite subjects for the course and any prerequisite tests, interviews or auditions.
- English language requirements
University of Melbourne UG Scholarship:
University of Melbourne offers International Undergraduate Scholarships which are 100% or 50% fee remission scholarships awarded on the basis of academic merit.
University of Melbourne UG Admission 2014 Application Process:
Candidates can apply online or mail downloaded application forms to:
Associate Director, Admissions
Office of Admissions, Information Centre
The University of Melbourne, Victoria 3010 Australia
Click here for further information.
University of Melbourne UG Admission 2014 Application Deadline:
University of Melbourne,
Office of Admissions, Richard Berry Building
University of Melbourne, Victoria 3010, Australia
Tel: +61 3 9035 5511
Fax: +61 3 9349 1291