University of Maryland, College Park UG admission
University of Maryland, College Park announces admission to various undergraduate courses.
How to apply for UG courses at University of Maryland, College Park?
Click here to start the online application form. If the candidate is applying for the first time, he/she needs to create an account by giving the basic personal details and email id. Once it is done, the candidate will get a PIN where he/she has to create a password to get access to the online application form. The online application system helps the candidate to:
- Fill up the application form
- Upload supporting documents
- Track the progress of the application
- Get the final decision from the university
Application checklist for UG admission at the University of Maryland, College Park
- Completed online application form
- One time non refundable application processing fee of $65 paid either by credit/debit card or online banking
- Official transcripts from the high school
- Two letters of recommendation- one from the teacher and the other from the counselor
- SAT/ACT score
- Resume listing the achievements other than academics
- IELTS/ TOEFL score if the candidate is applying from a non-English speaking country
Application deadline for UG courses at the University of Maryland, College Park
20 January 2015
The candidates will receive the response from the university latest by 01 April 2015. The applications received after the deadline will be provided admission based on the availability of the seats or on rolling basis.