University of Liverpool UG admission 2015
The University of Liverpool announces undergraduate admissions 2015.
How to apply for UG courses at University of Liverpool?
Before starting the application process, the candidates must go through the course guide and choose the best course for them. The candidates need to apply via University and Colleges Admission Services (UCAS) to the University of Liverpool. Click here to start the application process. The UCAS code for the University of Liverpool is LVRPL L41. UCAS allows the candidates to:
- Fill in the application form
- Review and submit the final form
- Pay the application fee
- Upload supporting documents
- Track the progress of the application
The UCAS fee for the candidates applying for one course is Â£12 and if the candidates make two to five choices, the fee is Â£23.
Application checklist for UG admission at the University of Liverpool
- Completed online application
- Certified copy of original academic transcripts. If the transcripts are not in English, they must be followed by official translations
- UCAS application fee
- English language proficiency test score if the candidate is not applying from English speaking country
Once the candidates submit the application form along with the supporting documents, the application will be passed on to the admissions tutor. The candidates can check the progress of their application via UCAS.
Application deadline for UG admission at University of Liverpool
For UK/EU citizens: 15 January 2015
For international students: 30 June 2015