University of Kentucky UG admission 2015
The University of Kentucky, USA announces admissions to various undergraduate programmes for the academic year starting in 2015.
Join G-LAP, to speak to admission expert of Universities across the world. Click here to Register Now!
How to apply for University of Kentucky UG courses 2015
Click here to start the online application process. This common application form helps the students who are applying for the first time to fill up the required information. Once the application is completed, take a print out of the same in a PDF format and mail it to the UK office of Undergraduate Admission.
Application checklist to apply for UG courses at University of Kentucky
The application checklist for the applicants at the University of Kentucky is:
- Completed online application form
- $60 non-refundable application processing fee
- Official transcripts. If the transcripts are in the native language of the applicant, the candidate should submit one official translation from the University/ College
- Course description and syllabi (for transfer students)
- Bank statement on the bank letterhead. The applicant must show an available balance of $36,000
- English proficiency test results. For TOEFL, the minimum score should not be less than 71 (iBT), 197 (cbt) and 527 (paper-based). For IELTS, the minimum score is 6.0.
- One academic letter of reference from the candidate’s teacher or supervisor
- Copy of valid passport
- The permanent residents of USA must submit a copy of green card
Spring (January): October 15, 2014
Summer I (May): March 1, 2015
Summer II (June/July): March 1, 2015
Fall (August): May 15, 2015
The candidates who meet all the academic requirements but failed to provide the proof of funding will be given a conditional offer letter. The final offer letter and I-20 form will not be issued until the candidate shows the proof of funding.