University of Illinois UG admission 2015
The University of Illinois at Champaign- Urbana announces admission to various undergraduate programmes.
Join G-LAP, to speak to admission expert of Universities across the world. Click here to Register Now!
How to apply for UG courses at University of Illinois?
Click here to apply online. The required application materials are:
- The completed online application form
- Application fee of $75 (non-refundable)
- Official test scores: The University accepts ACT and SAT 1 scores. The copy of test scores is not accepted by the University. The testing agency must send the scores directly to the University.
- English proficiency test score: The candidates applying from a country where the first language is not English must submit the English proficiency test score of either TOEFL or IELTS. There is no minimum score required
The students are strongly recommended NOT to submit any letter of recommendation.
Review criteria for admission at University of Illinois
- The academic achievements of the applicant. The applicant must have outstanding and excellent academic records.
- Achievements outside class that shows the personal strength and skills of the student such as extracurricular activities.
- The academic interest: Candidate applying to the university must show a strong academic interest in the subject which he/she has chosen.
- Performance in the official tests: Even though the University doesn’t have any minimum cut-off for SAT or ACT scores, the students with the best score will get admission.
- Essays: The candidate must submit two essays. The first essay must explain the reason why the candidate chose the subject and the university. The second essay must explain the candidate’s experience and interests in the subject.
Application deadline: November 01, 2014. The applicants will receive the notification about their application status by February 13, 2015.