University of Frankfurt UG admission 2015
The University of Frankfurt, Germany announces admission to various undergraduate programmes for the academic year 2015-16.
How to apply for UG courses at the University of Frankfurt?
The candidates can either download the application form or can apply online. Click here to start the online application. The candidates need to register first to start the online application process. Both the candidates who apply by paper and online will have to mail the documents to the admission office. The candidates applying online must fill up the application form, print it and send to the below given address along with the supporting documents:
c/o uni-assist e.V.
Application checklist for UG admission at the University of Frankfurt
- Completed application form
- Certified copy of original academic rights
- Language certificate is the candidate is not applying from German speaking country. The candidate must have completed Level B1
- Copy of the passport
- Receipt of monetary transactions
- One time non refundable application processing fee of EUR 75
The candidates can pay the fee using credit/debit card or visa money transfer to:
Benificiary: uni-assist e.V.
International bank code IBAN: DE62100208900019055272
At the branch: HypoVereinsbank, Filiale Berlin-Charlottenburg, Leibnizstrasse 100, D-10625 Berlin
Application deadline for UG courses at the University of Frankfurt
15 January 2015