University of Edinburgh PG admission 2015
The University of Edinburgh, UK announces admissions to post graduate courses.
How to apply for PG courses at University of Edinburgh?
- The candidates who wish to apply at the University of Edinburgh for postgraduate courses must go to the degree finder first
- Click on the programme the candidate wishes to study. Find the ‘Apply’ button in the description page
- When the candidate starts applying, he/she will be asked to create an online account. This account will help the candidate to submit the online application form and track the application
Application checklist for PG courses at the University of Edinburgh
- Official transcripts of all the degrees the candidate did till date
- Certified translations if the transcripts are not in English
- Personal statement
- Letters of recommendation/ two academic references
- English language test scores (IELTS or TOEFL) if the candidate’s first language is not English
If the student gets a place in the University, he/she will receive an offer letter which provides the information such as the programme offered to the students, the supervisor (for research students) and the fee.
For more information, contact:
Student Recruitment & Admissions
The University of Edinburgh
33 Buccleuch Place
Work: +44 (0)131 650 4296