University of Copenhagen PG admission 2015
The University of Copenhagen, Denmark announces admissions to various postgraduate programmes for the academic year 2015-16.
How to apply for PG courses at University of Copenhagen?
Click here to start your online application. The candidate can apply for upto three courses in a year. The applications after the first three will not be processed. The candidate will have to create an account to start the online application form. The online application allows the candidate to fill up the application form, review and submit the form, upload the supporting documents and track the submitted application form.
Application checklist for PG admission at the University of Copenhagen
- Completed application form
- Statement of purpose explaining the reason of selecting the university and course
- Official transcripts. If they are not in English, provide an official translation as well
- English language proficiency test result for the candidates applying from a non-English speaking country
- Any other documents required by the department
All the documents must be uploaded online. The files exceeding the size of 10 MB cannot be uploaded. The candidates cannot upload more than ten files in one field.
Application deadline to apply for PG courses at the University of Copenhagen: The deadlines differ from course to course.
For more information, contact:
Telephone: +45 35 32 27 00