University of Chicago UG admission 2015
The University of Chicago, US announces admission to various undergraduate programmes for the next academic year.
How to apply for UG courses at the University of Chicago?
Click here to start the online application process.
Checklist for the application form:
- Completed application form
- One time non refundable application fee of $75. The candidate can either pay by credit card or send as Demand Draft or Cheque to the College Admissions Office before the application deadline
- Official transcripts and school reports
- Two recommendation forms from the teachers where they have to mention the achievements of the students. The teachers can submit the forms online by using the ‘recommender’s page’ in the online application page.
- SAT or ACT test score. SAT code for the University is 1832 and ACT code is 1152. Enter the codes on the registration form so that the test administrator could send the reports directly to the university
- English language proficiency test score for the students whose first language is not English. The minimum score required for IELTS is 7.0 overall with 7.0 in each section
- Midyear report
How to submit documents?
The candidates can either upload the documents online or send them to:
The Office of College Admissions
1101 E. 58th St.
Chicago, IL 60637
Application deadlines for UG courses at the University of Chicago
|Early Action||Regular Decision|
|Application Submission Last Date||November 1||January 1|
|Admission Decision||Mid-December||Late March|
|Student-Reply Last Date||May 1||May 1|