University of British Columbia UG admission 2015
The University of British Columbia, Canada announces admission to various undergraduate programmes starting in the next academic year. The admissions are open to:
- Applied Science (Engineering)
- International Economics
- Land and Food Systems
How to apply for UG programmes in UBC?
Click here to start your online application for UG courses at UBC. The candidate needs to set up an account to start the application process. The online application system allows the candidate to fill in the application form, save the form, review and submit the final application form, check the progress of the application and know the final results.
Application checklist for UG admission at UBC
- Completed online application form
- Academic transcripts. If the transcripts are not in English, they must be accompanied by official translations
- English language proficiency test if the candidate is applying from a country where the first language is not English
- The students from the United States must submit SAT/ACT score (SAT code 0965; ACT code 5259)
- One time non-refundable application fee of $108
The candidates must send all the supporting documents to the admissions office in the below given address:
The University of British Columbia
2016 – 1874 East Mall
Vancouver, BC, Canada V6T 1Z1
Application deadline for UG courses at the University of British Columbia: 31 January 2015
The final decision for the admissions at UBC is made on the basis of the academic qualification of the candidate and his/her personal profile.