University of Birmingham PG admission 2015
The University of Birmingham, UK announces admission to various postgraduate courses for the academic year starting in 2015-16.
How to apply for PG courses at the University of Birmingham?
The candidates who wish to apply at the University of Birmingham must first choose their subject first using the course finder. Each course has separate application process. The candidate will get the details of the admission process in the course page.
Application checklist for PG courses at the University of Birmingham
- Completed application form
- Two academic references. Of the candidate is working for a long time, he/she can submit one academic reference and one employer reference
- Certified copy of academic transcripts. If the transcripts are not in English, they must be accompanied by the official translations
- Certified copy of degree certificates. If the degree certificate is not in English, they must be accompanied by the official translations
- English language proficiency test scores for students applying from non-English speaking countries
- Personal statement not exceeding 5000 characters
The candidates will have to upload all supporting documents online. The candidates are requested to upload one document per requirement. Hence, they shouldn’t merge the files.
If the candidates fail to apply online, they can contact the postgraduate admissions office:
Phone: +44 (0)121 414 5488
Fax: +44 (0)121 414 6378
Once the application is submitted, the respective department will assess it and respond to the candidate. The candidate will get three types of responses:
- Conditional offer letter: where the candidate is offered the place if he/she meets the requirements
- Unconditional offer letter: where the candidate is offered a place as he/she has met all the requirements
- Unable to offer a place
Application deadline for PG courses at the University of Birmingham
15 January 2015