United World Colleges SELECTIONS 2013
Applications are invited for September 2013 entry to the United World Colleges situated in UK, Canada, USA, Italy, Hong Kong, Swaziland, Norway, India, Costa Rica and the Netherlands
Programme: A two-year programme leading to the International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma. This is recognised as equivalent to the completion of grade XII by the Association of Indian Universities.
- be of Indian origin/PIO/OCI
- must be born between 1st September, 1995 and 28th February, 1998
- currently be in either grade X or XI
Some full and part scholarships are available on the basis of merit at Mahindra UWC India, and only limited scholarships are available at some overseas UWCs.
Click here for details
How to apply:
- Obtain an application form by sending a Demand Draft/cheque payable in Mumbai for Rs 1000 in favour of “The United World Colleges Committee (India)”.
- To obtain the form by post, send a self-addressed envelope (25 cms x 12 cms) affixed with a ` 50/- stamp to the following address:
Note: United World Colleges do not accept applications which are not presented through a National Committee.
The United World Colleges Committee (India)
Mahindra Towers, Ground Floor
Worli, Mumbai 400018
Phone: (022) 24974625, 24905937
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Website: http://www.uwccommindia.net, www.uwc.org, www.uwcmahindracollege.org