Undergraduate students applying for UK, important UCAS deadlines.
The Universities and Colleges Admissions Service (UCAS) is the organisation responsible for managing applications to higher education courses in the UK. It process more than two million applications for full-time undergraduate courses every year and primarily funded by students who pay a fee when they apply and a capitation fee from universities for each student they accept
Some important deadlines of UCAS:
- 15 October 2012 - Deadline for receipt at UCAS of applications to Oxford or Cambridge, and all with choices for courses in medicine, dentistry, and veterinary medicine/science to reach UCAS.
- 15 January 2013 - Deadline for receipt of applications at UCAS for all courses, except those listed with a 15 October 2012 deadline and art & design courses with 24 March 2013 deadline, to be guaranteed equal academic consideration.
Non-EU applicants are advised that applications for places on popular courses cannot be guaranteed consideration after 15 January 2013 (or 24 March 2013 as appropriate) deadlines. They should check with institutions if unsure.
All applications received after this date and before 24 March deadline will be classed as POST-15 Jan, but will be forwarded to institutions until 30 June 2013.
- 24 March 2013 - Deadline for the receipt of applications at UCAS for art & design courses with an application deadline of 24 March 2013 to be guaranteed equal academic consideration.
All applications received after this date will be classed as POST-24 March, but will be forwarded to institutions until 30 June 2013.
- 3 July 2013 - Last date for applicants to refer themselves through Extra.
- 31 August 2013 - Deadline for applicants to meet academic conditions of offers.
- 20 September 2013 - Last date for receipt of applications for 2013 entry.
- 25 October 2013 - File for 2013 entry closed.
Website : http://www.ucas.com/