UG Programmes @ International University in Geneva, Switzerland
About: The International University in Geneva (IUG) offers undergraduate and graduate programs in Business Administration, International Relations, Media and Communication and International Trade.
Bachelor of Arts in International Relations (BA-IR)
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
Bachelor of Arts in Media Communication (BA-MC)
Academic Session: January 7, 2013
Eligibility: Student are required to provide the following along with the application form:
- an essay (200 to 300 words on one of the following topics:
- Describe your biggest achievement in any aspect of your life and the reasons for this success.
- Select a current issue of national or international importance which you think will have an impact on society. Explain why.
- A certified copy of a secondary school diploma in English
- Certified High School transcripts in English for the last 3 years
- A minimum score of 80 (Internet based test) or 213 (computer based test) on the TOEFL test or another equivalent English proficiency test (IELTS or CEA from Cambridge). To submit the TOEFL test score to the International University in Geneva (IUG), please enter IUG's institutional code number (0130) when you take the test.
- Two passport size photos
- A Curriculum Vitae / Resume
- A copy of the student’s passport
- A non-refundable application fee payable in Swiss Francs CHF 150.- / Euros €120.-, or US Dollars USD 140.-
- A recommendation letter from a guidance counselor or school official (principal or teacher) in English