Tufts University UG admission 2015
Tufts University, USA announces admissions to undergraduate programmes.
How to apply for UG courses at Tufts University?
The candidates need to apply through the online platform of common application. The common application helps the candidates to:
- Fill up the application form
- Review and submit the application form
- Pay the application fee
- Upload supporting documents
- Track the progress of the application form
Application checklist for UG admission at Tufts University
- Completed online application form
- Completed Tufts writing supplement
- High school transcripts
- SAT/ ACT test score
- TOEFL score if the candidate is from a non-English speaking country
- Two letters of recommendation- one from the high school teacher and the other from the guidance counsellor
- Proof for extracurricular activities
- One time non refundable application processing fee of $70
The candidates must submit all the supporting documents online along with the application form. If they cannot upload any of the above given supporting documents online, they can mail them to:
Office of Undergraduate Admissions
Medford, MA 02155-7057
Application deadline for UG admission at Tufts University
The application deadline for UG admission at Tufts University is January 01, 2015. The candidates will get the notification from the University by mid- February. The regular decision deadline is also 01 January 2015 and the candidates can expect the final notification by April 01.