Trinity MBA admission 2014
The School of Business at Trinity College Dublin, Ireland invites applications for Trinity MBA admission 2014. The School of Business at Trinity College Dublin is located on College Green, in Dublin's city centre. Established in 1964, the Trinity MBA is one of the three original MBA programmes in Europe. Also, Trinity College Dublin is ranked as the best university in Ireland.
The Trinity College Dublin MBA curriculum is committed to providing the best general management skills as a basis for competitive success in an international environment. It includes a formal taught component and an experiential project based dimension. The central objective of the Trinity College Dublin MBA Programme is to assist students individually and in teams to learn about the application of robust theory and concepts, initially to complex case studies and then to the substance of major strategic issues in an assigned organization from the perspective of the General Manager. In particular, Trinity MBA students gain an understanding of:
- social, political, technological and economic forces supporting and constraining productive activity
- analytical techniques and occupational skills needed to appreciate the value and limitations of specialist assistance
- the range of different interests normally present in the work situation and how they should be addressed
Trinity MBA Admission Requirements:
- An undergraduate degree (minimum requirement) with a first or second class honours degree from a recognized university
- Substantial track record of business achievement
- Managerial or professional work experience of minimum 3 years with an undergraduate degree and minimum 5 years with a professional qualification
- Minimum GMAT score of 550
- Minimum age of 25
- English Language Proficiency (IELTS 6.5 or TOEFL iBT 90 / TOEFL PBT 570)
- Interview with a member of staff
Trinity MBA admission 2014 application process:
Candidates need to apply online.
Click here for further information.
Trinity MBA admission 2014 application deadline:
A first and second round of admissions is conducted for the Trinity MBA programme. As the class size is small (between 30 and 40 students), an early application is recommended. The majority of places are offered in the first round. Round one commences in November with round two running from January.
For more information, contact:
School of Business,
Aras an Phiarsaigh,
Dublin 2, Ireland