Study master in competition & market regulation at BGS, Barcelona
About institute: The institute was established in 2006. It is affiliated to Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona and the Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
Institute: Barcelona Graduate School of Economics, Barcelona
Programme: Master in Competition & Market Regulation
Duration: 9 Months, (Full Time)
Application fee: 50 €
Undergraduate degree from an accredited college or university (for Bologna degrees, a minimum of 180 ECTS are required).
Advanced level of English language skills.
- Cambridge Certificates
No proof of language skill is required if:
- Student's first language is English
- The language of instruction of their previous Bachelor Degree was English
- If student's previous bachelor degree was taught in English in a non-English speaking country, they must provide official evidence from the relevant university that the degree was taught entirely in English in order to obtain an exemption from this requirement.
How to apply: Click here to apply online
- Create a user account and choose a password that you will use to access the system.
- Fill application form, upload required documents and submit application fee.
Application deadline: June 1, 2013
Course Commencement: September 1, 2013
Barcelona Graduate School of Economics
Carrer Ramon Trias Fargas,
25 08005 Barcelona, Spain
Phone: 34 93 542-1222