Study in the University of East London, UK
University of East London invites applications from interested and eligible students for admissions into its various programmes.
About: The University of East London (UEL) is a public university located in the London Borough of Newham, East London, England. Based at two campuses in Stratford and Docklands areas, with an upcoming third campus at University Square, Stratford, the university has more than 28,000 students from 120 countries worldwide.It offers various programmes at the undergraduate and postgraduate levels.
1. Undergraduate Programmes starting in January 2013: Click here for courses and online application
Academic: Students must have completed the SSC (Year 10) with good grades and HSC (Year 12) with 60% or above and normally 65% or above in Mathematics
For entry with advanced standing: If students have completed a 3 or 4 year technical diploma (55% or above) or 2 years of a Bachelors Degree in the relevant subject or an Edexcel HND they may be considered (at the School’s discretion) for advanced entry.
2. Postgraduate Programmes: Click here for courses and online application
Academic:Students must have at least a Second Division Hons Bachelor Degree (minimum length 3 years) and have scored an average of:
- 50% or above from the Universities Delhi/Mumbai/Pune/Kolkata/Chennai/Anna/Bharatiyar/MSU Baroda/Bangalore
- All other recognised institutions 55% or above
English Language Proficiency for all programmes: Click here for English Language Requirements
Note: The following students are exempted from the English Language requirements:
Students who have studied in English medium throughout their studies and achieved one of the following:
- National Education Boards (CBSE/ICSE), 60% or above in Standard 12 English
- State Boards (Maharashtra/West Bengal/Karnataka/Delhi/Tamil Nadu), 60% or above in Standard 12 English
- Kerela State Board, 65% or above in Standard 12 English
- All other State Boards, 70% or above in Standard 12 English