Study Engineering in Poland!
Applications are invited for Bachelors and Master Engineering degree programmes for the current academic session and February 2013
- Architecture and Urban Planning & Architecture for Society of Knowledge
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Aerospace Engineering & Power Engg.
- Computer Science Engineering
- Optics in Science and Engineering
- Global Production Engineering & Management
- Environmental Engineering
- Telecommunication and Computer Science
- Computer Science and Technology
- Information Technology
- Biomedical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering and applied computer science
Business and Technology
Eligibility: BSc Engineering is for 3 yrs, and MSc is for 1.5-2 yrs. BSc students can also save 1yr when they study in Poland because in India the equivalent course is for 4yrs. European Credit Transfer System (ECTS) is applicable along with ERASMUS Exchange.
Study programme: Entirely in English and designed to meet the European Union standards. All the courses are recognized throughout the European Union, India as well as other countries. The equivalency of the programs can be seen on the NARIC.
Blue Card: Poland has also introduced the "blue card" for highly skilled professionals to enable them to work and settle in the European Union. Applications for settlement can be done in 5 years.
How to apply:
Please contact now for a free counselling session & University presentation. Students & Parents are welcome.
Download application form
Candidates from INDIA & SRI LANKA must apply via:
Mr Vishal S Agnihotri
A-55, South Extension-2,
Phone (India): 011-46801133
Phone (UK): +44-7883071290