Stanford Ignite Bangalore Programme 2014
Stanford Graduate School of Business invites applications for Stanford Ignite Bangalore Programme 2014 in Bangalore, India. The Stanford Ignite is a certificate programme that teaches innovators to formulate, develop, and commercialize their ideas. Participants are exposed to both the fundamentals of business and the practical aspects of identifying and evaluating business ideas and moving them forward.
The Stanford Ignite programme combines current graduate students with innovators, scientists and engineers from top companies. It is intended for innovators who do not have graduate-level business degrees. The Stanford Ignite programme is taught by prominent Stanford Graduate School of Business faculty. It provides:
- Core business skills, such as marketing, operations, strategy, accounting, finance, and economics
- Applied skills, such as negotiation, teamwork, public speaking, leadership, and pitching ideas
- Approaches to product design and prototyping
- Working in a team to develop a plan for commercializing a new product or service for an existing organization or a new venture
- Prominent executives and corporate, venture, and angel investors who participate as guest speakers, expert panelists, and business mentors providing feedback throughout the venture-building process
Stanford Ignite Bangalore Programme:
The Stanford Ignite Programme in Bangalore will be conducted on extended weekends from April 4 to June 8, 2014.
Stanford Ignite Bangalore Programme Fees: $8,350
Stanford Ignite Bangalore Programme Scholarship:
The Stanford Ignite Bangalore Programme will be offering full-tuition fellowships for limited exceptional self-sponsored applicants who demonstrate financial need.
Stanford Ignite Bangalore Programme application:
Candidates need to apply online. Click here for further information.
Stanford Ignite Bangalore Programme application deadline: 22 November, 2013