SP Jain Entrance Test 2013 for BBA admission on 4 August
SP Jain School of Global Management is going to conduct SPJET 2013 (SP Jain Entrance Test) on 04 August 2013 to provide admissions to BBA for the eligible candidates at its campuses in Dubai, Singapore and Sydney.
SPJET 2013 test date: 04 August, 2013
The applicants of the test will get the hall ticket by 02 August, 2013.
SPJET 2013 test pattern
The SPJET 2013 will be for one hour. The SPJET 2013 consists of six sections:
- Logic: This section consists of five questions. Each question carries two marks. There will be a negative marking of -1 for each wrong question.
- Diagrammatic Reasoning: This section will have four questions. Each question carries four marks. There will be a negative marking of -2 for each wrong answer.
- Numeracy: This section has six questions with three marks each. There will be a negative marking of -1 for each wrong answer.
- IQ: Total number of questions is 10 with two marks for each question. There will be a negative marking of -1 for each wrong answer.
- Reading Comprehension: Five questions with four marks each. Negative marks of -1 for each wrong answer.
- General Awareness: This section has eight questions with two marks each. Each wrong answer will carry -0.5 marks.
Click here to download SPJET 2013 sample paper
For more information, contact: