Scholarship for Executives @ the Berlin School of Creative Leadership
The Berlin School of Creative Leadership announces the 'Piyush Pandey Creative Leadership Scholarship'. This special scholarship opportunity was established to honour Indian Ad Guru Piyush Pandey's long-standing service and support of the Berlin School.
About: Berlin School of Creative Leadership (a part of Steinbeis-Hochschule Berlin), offers an accredited Executive Master of Business Administration degree to mid-career creative professionals from around the world. Founded in 2006 through the Art Director's Club Germany as a registered non-profit organization the school has taught students from industries such as advertising, marketing, journalism, finance and education.
Programme: Executive MBA in Creative Leadership (EMBA) is a part-time program with 5 separate 2-week modules in Berlin, the USA and Asia.
The EMBA program includes 5 separate two-week modules that can be completed in 12-24 months. The program is FIBAA accredited and offered by the Berlin School in affiliation with one of Germany’s leading provate universities: Steinbeis University Berlin.
The EMBA program modules include
- Berlin (3 modules, each 2 weeks long)
- USA (1 week in New York followed by 1 week in Los Angeles)
- Asia (1 week in Tokyo followed by 1 week in Shanghai)
Duration: Participants have 12-24 months to complete the program.
Details of Scholarship:
The scholarship will provide full tuition support for a top creative executive from India to participate on the Berlin School's prestigious part-time global EMBA program starting in March 2013.
- Candidates must be of Indian decent and currently residing in India.
- Candidates must demonstrate a strong professional background and track record of creative excellence.
- Candidates must have completed a BA degree, or equivalent with a minimum of 5 years of leadership experience.
- Applicants must be in a position to accept the scholarship should it be offered to them.
- Applications will be reviewed by a panel of judges from the Berlin School, including Piyush Pandey.
- The winner will be will chosen based on the strength of their personal statement as listed in the EMBA application form, as well as their overall professional profile.
Scholarship value: The scholarship covers 53,000 euros in program tuition. The scholarship is not transferable and cannot be paid out in cash. The scholarship does not cover program travel and accommodation costs.
How to apply:
Click here to download the application form
Applications must include Current CV (in English)
Completed applications should be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: November 15, 2012
Winner will be announced on 1 December 2012.
Programme will start on March 10th, 2013 in Berlin