Rotman MBA admission 2014
Rotman School of Management, Canada invites applications for Rotman MBA admission 2014. The Joseph L. Rotman School of Management commonly known as Rotman School of Management is the University of Toronto's graduate business school, located in St. George Street in Downtown Toronto. The school, named after Joseph L. Rotman, was established in 1950 as Institute of Business Administration though the University of Toronto has been offering undergraduate courses in management since 1902.
The University of Toronto MBA is a comprehensive two-year programme that attracts ambitious professionals who are committed to making a long-term investment in their professional and personal development. The University of Toronto MBA curriculum includes:
- Creative Methodology: Students will learn to go beyond the functional areas of business to consider the big picture, approaching each challenge with creativity and a willingness to take risks.
- Self-development Lab: The activities and workshops of the Self-Development Lab are designed to help students understand their motivations, align their skills with their aspirations and communicate more effectively.
- MBA majors: Students may specialize by choosing to focus on a major or enhance their generalist perspective by taking courses from different academic disciplines.
- MBA electives: Students can choose electives from seven academic areas in addition to Integrative Thinking electives.
- International Study Opportunities
Rotman MBA Admission Requirements:
- An undergraduate degree (minimum requirement) with a minimum GPA of 3.0
- Minimum two years of full-time work experience after graduation
- English Language Proficiency (TOEFL iBT/IELTS)
- Two references
- Two written essays and 1 video essay
Rotman MBA admission 2014 application process:
Candidates need to apply online.
Click here for further information.
Rotman MBA admission 2014 application deadline:
|Round 1||4 November 2013|
|Round 2||13 January 2014|
|Round 3||3 March, 2014|
|Round 4||14 April, 2014|
|Final Round||2 June 2014|
For more information, contact:
Rotman School of Management
Admissions, main floor 105 St. George Street
Toronto, ON M5S 3E6