Rockefeller University PhD admission 2015
The Rockefeller University, US announces PhD admissions.
How to apply for PhD courses at Rockefeller University?
Click here to start the online application form. The candidate needs to set up an online account to start the application process. Once the account is created, the candidate can apply online and upload the supporting documents.
Application checklist for PhD at Rockefeller University
- The completed online application form
- A personal statement explaining academic background, research experience and the career goals of the candidate
- Official transcripts of the school and universities the candidate attended till date. If the transcript is not in English, the official translation should also be provided
- List of three to four recommenders. The university will directly contact the recommenders to obtain the letters of recommendation
- GRE and TOEFL score. The institutional code of the University of Rockefeller is 2761
- A non-refundable one time application processing fee of $50
The candidates must upload the personal statement essay and transcripts in PDF format. If the candidates fail to upload the documents online, they can send them to:
Office of Graduate Studies
The Rockefeller University
1230 York Avenue, Box 177
New York, NY 10065
Application deadline for PhD at the Rockefeller University: 01 December 2014
For more information, mail to firstname.lastname@example.org