Research fellowships for Indian students by Deakin University, Australia
Deakin University, Australia announces research scholarships for Indians students who get admission to do full time off campus PhD programme. The candidates must be doing their PhD programmes in the areas of Materials Engineering, Mechanical Engineering and Manufacturing and Metallurgical Engineering.
Scholarship value of Deakin University research fellowships
The scholarship provides full tuition fee that is worth approximately A$90,000. A few selected PhD candidates will be placed at Bharat Forge Limited in Pune (Deakin’s industrial partner). These candidates will be receiving a monthly fellowship amount as per the guidelines of CSIR and UGC.
The selected candidates of the Deakin University research fellowships will also get an opportunity to visit Australia for three to six months.
Eligibility to apply for Deakin University research fellowships
- The candidates must have registered for a PhD programme at Deakin University
- The candidate must have done M.Tech or MS from a recognized university
- The candidate must have written one 10,000 words thesis during his/her M.Tech, MS
- The candidate must be NET/ UGC qualified
- The candidate must have obtained a minimum of 70% marks from graduation
- Preference will be given to the candidates who have research publications
How to apply for Deakin University research fellowships?
The candidates who wish to apply for Deakin University research fellowships must send their CV along with academic certificates and research publications to anuradha.suptaiftdeakln.edu.au.
Deadline for Deakin University research fellowships
June 16, 2013
For more information, contact:
C/O ETP Services Pvt. Ltd.
Unit 203 Square One,
Plot No. C2, Saket Place
Saket District Centre
New Delhi 110017