Purdue University PG admission 2015
Purdue University, USA announces admission to various postgraduate courses for the next academic year. The admissions are open to the following campuses:
- West Lafayette (Main Campus)
- Calumet (Hammond)
- IPFW (Fort Wayne)
- IUPUI (Indianapolis)
- North Central (Westville)
How to apply for PG courses at Purdue University?
Click here to apply online. The candidate needs to create an account to start the online application process by providing the personal information and the email id. The candidate who has already submitted the application form and wants to reapply must create a new account.
Application checklist for PG admission at Purdue University
- Completed online application form
- Academic transcripts
- Statement of purpose
- Letters of recommendation
- GRE score
- English language proficiency test score if the candidate is from a non-English speaking country
- Employment history
- One time non refundable application fee of $60 (for domestic students) and $75 (for international students)
The candidates must upload all the supporting documents online and pay the application fee using credit/ debit card. The candidates can check the status of the submitted application online using the same account they created for application process.
Application deadline for PG courses at Purdue University
Each course and campus has different deadlines. Click here to know the deadlines of all PG admissions at Purdue University.
Contact for more information
Purdue University, West Lafayette, IN 47907, (765) 494-4600