Princeton University UG Admission 2015
Princeton University, USA announces admission to various undergraduate programmes for the next academic year.
Join G-LAP, to speak to admission expert of Universities across the world. Click here to Register Now!
How to apply for Princeton University UG courses?
The candidates can apply at Princeton University either online through Common Application or by paper through Universal College Application. Click here to apply online. Click here to download the PDF version of the application form for those who are applying offline.
Application checklist for Princeton University UG admission
- The completed application form
- Princeton's writing supplement to the Common Application. The applicants applying online must give the writing supplement online only.
- Princeton’s Supplement to the Universal College Application. The applicants applying offline through Universal College Application can either submit the writing supplement online or via PDF.
- School Report (SR) and transcript: The forms are available in both Common Application and Universal College Application. The student must ask the high school official to submit the completed SR along with the transcript.
- Two letter of recommendations: The candidate must submit two teacher recommendations and the forms are available in both Common Application and Universal College Application. The teachers must be from two study areas.
- A mid-year school report
- SAT reasoning test or ACT score: If the students doesn’t have SAT test in the country they belongs to, they must submit ACT test score. While registering for SAT or ACT, the candidates must use the following codes to send the scores to Princeton University. SAT: 2672, ACT: 2588
- English Language Proficiency: If English is not the first language of the applicant, he/she must submit TOEFL score. The code for TOEFL to send the score to the University is 2672.
The students will receive a confirmation notice when the University gets the completed application form and another notice when it gets all supporting documents. If any document is missing, the students will be asked to submit them.
Deadline for Princeton University UG admission
|Application and Decision Notification||Single-Choice/Early Action||Regular Decision|
|Application deadline||Nov. 1||Jan. 1|
|Princeton Financial Aid Application deadline||Nov. 15||Feb. 1|
|Last month to take SAT and Subject Tests||November||January*|
|Last month to take ACT tests||November||December|
|Decision notification date||Mid-December||March 27|
|Candidate's reply date||May 1||May 1|
For more information, contact:
Undergraduate Admission Office
PO Box 430
Princeton, NJ 08542-0430
Phone: (609) 258-3060
Fax: (609) 258-6743