PhD Scholarships by University of Glasgow, Scotland
Institute: University of Glasgow Adam Smith Business School, Scotland
Scholarship: PhD Studentships
No. of Scholarship: Six
Duration: Three years (Full-time)
- An annual bursary (£13,943 (tbc))
- Payment of full fees at the UK/EU/International rate
- Support for conference attendance and additional research expenses (£750 per year).
Must have a minimum of a 2.1 undergraduate degree and have/expect to achieve a Masters degree with excellent grades in a relevant subject from a UK university or comparable qualifications from another recognised university. Students whose first language is not English must have an IELTS score of 7.0, with no sub-test less than 6.5
The minimum English requirement is IELTS 7.0, with no sub-test less than 6.5
Note: Scholarship Open to home/EU and International applicants.
How to apply: Email your application to: Christine Athorne - Christine.Athorne@glasgow.ac.uk
In addition the following documents need to be submitted:
- Your Research Proposal (MUST not exceed a maximum of five pages)
- Two references (written in English, signed and printed on official headed paper)
- Degree certificates and academic transcripts in English
- English language certificate for students whose first language is not English.
Application deadline: April 17, 2013
Applicants will be notified by June 30, 2013
Click here to view details
The Business School, University of Glasgow
Main Building, Glasgow, G12 8QQ, Scotland
Phone: +44 (0) 141 330 3993