Ohio State University PG admission 2015
Ohio State University, US announces postgraduate admissions to various courses starting in 2015-16.
How to apply for PG courses at Ohio State University?
The candidates need to first choose the course that they want to apply at Ohio State University. Click here to start the online application.
Criteria for PG admission at Ohio State University
- The candidate must have obtained a 4-year baccalaureate or higher degree from an accredited college or university before applying to the University
- The candidate must have very good academic background
Application checklist for PG admission at Ohio State University
- Completed online application form
- Official academic transcripts
- Three letters of recommendation
- Statement of purpose
- GRE test score directly to be send to the University (University code: 1592)
- IELTS/ TOEFL tests score if the candidate is applying from a non-English speaking country
The applicants will get an email notification once they submit the completed application form with all the supporting documents. The processing of the application will take four to six weeks. If the candidate fails to submit any supporting documents, the processing time will increase accordingly. The candidates can check their application status from here.
Application deadline for PG courses at Ohio State University
The application deadline of Ohio State University varies according to courses.
Contact for more information
Graduate Admissions Office
SAS Building, 1st Floor
281 West Lane Avenue
Columbus, Ohio 43210-11325