M.Sc. Pharmacy @ The School of Pharmacy, University of Waterloo
About: Housed in a state-of-the-art education and research building on the Health Sciences Campus in downtown Kitchener courtsey a unique partnership with the city, the School of Pharmacy is the first new pharmacy school in Canada in 20 years. It offers undergraduate, postgraduate courses in biomedical and pharmaceutical sciences with information and skills in the clinical, behavioural and social sciences to provide students with the expertise needed to serve as medication therapy experts in the Canadian health care system.
Institute: The School of Pharmacy, University of Waterloo
Programme: M.Sc. Pharmacy
Academic: Bachelor's (4 year), or Bachelor's (3 year) plus Master's degree with a min of 60 %
English Proficiency: Click here to know more
Attachments to the application:
- Two academic references
- Academic transcripts and degree certificates (if obtained) from each post-secondary institution attended (past or current) showing all courses and marks, along with the transcript
- Transcripts must be in the original language and include a certified translation if the transcript is not in English.
- Supplemental Information (a fillable questionnaire located in an applicant's UW Quest account)
- English Language Proficiency certification
- English Language Proficiency
How to apply:
Click here to apply online
Pay a non-refundable application fee of $100 per program.
Application deadlines 2012-13:
The academic calendar year is divided into three academic terms: Fall (September-December), Winter (January-April) and Spring (May-August) and applications are accepted in all three terms.
September 1, 2012
January 1, 2013
April 15, 2013
- All application materials must be uploaded by the application deadline, including academic references and English language proficiency test scores.
- To be considered for the Ontario Graduate Scholarship (OGS) competition at UW, students have to submit their completed application - including all supporting materials - by February 1, 2013.**