MSc (Pharmaceutical Quality Assurance & Biotechnology) @ DIT, Dublin
About institute: DIT was established in 1992 and affiliated by European University Association (EUA), IAU.
Institute: Dublin Institute of Technology (DIT), Dublin
MSc Pharmaceutical Quality Assurance and Biotechnology/ MSc in Pharmaceutical Quality Assurance and Regulation
- Full Time - One year, Code: DT233
- Part Time - Two year, Code: DT237
- Full time: €9,150 for the PG Diploma + an additional €2,850 if progressing towards the MSc award
- Part time: €2,835
- Hons degree in science or related discipline at 2.2 grade or higher or equivalent qualification.
- Applicants for the part-time course should be employed in a relevant industrial sector. Selection may be by interview.
Note: Due to the considerable competition for our postgraduate programmes satisfying the minimum entry requirement is not a guarantee of a place. Depending on the programme of study applications will be assessed based on your academic grades and may also take into account your work/life experience. Applicants may also be required to attend for interview for specific programmes.
How to apply: Click here to apply online
- Application deadline: April 29, 2013
- Course commencement: September
Click here to view details
School of Chemical & Pharmaceutical Sciences
Faculty of Science, DIT Kevin Street, Dublin - 8
Phone: 01 402 4909, 01 402 4956