MSc Finance at London School of Economics, UK
The London School of Economics and Political Science, UK announces admissions to MSc in Finance (part time). The course is designed to meet the specific demands of the working professionals who cannot dedicate much time for full time study.
Course name: MSc Finance
Duration of MSc Finance: 21 months (part time)
About MSc Finance:
The MSc Finance is a part time evening programme for the working professionals in London that provides an in depth knowledge about the core subjects related to finance. The two core courses in the first year are Asset Markets and Corporate Finance.
Eligibility for MSc Finance:
- The candidate must have a valid undergraduate certificate in any of the related fields
- The candidate must have good knowledge in economics and finance and must hold quantitative skills
- GRE and GMAT scores are not compulsory for the admission. However, the candidates with good scores will get preference
- The candidates must have a minimum band score of 7.0 (overall) in IELTS
- The candidate must have a minimum of 107 score in TOEFL
Fees of MSc in Finance: £13,776 (per year)
Deadline for MSc in Finance: There is no deadline for the course. Admissions are on rolling basis.
MSc Finance class start date: The selected candidates must attend the evening pre-sessional courses in the end of September and the beginning of October 2013.
For more details, contact:
Department of Finance
Room OLD 3.06
London School of Economics and Political Science
London WC2A 2AE
Tel: +44 (0)20 7955 7736
Fax: +44 (0)20 7849 4647