MSc in Corporate Risk and Security Management at The Southampton Management School
The Southampton Management School, UK invites applications for its one-year MSc programme in Corporate Risk and Security Management. The programme emphasizes on the qualitative aspect of corporate risk and security and hence focuses more on the ‘people’ issues associated with the subject.
Southampton Management School MSc programmeAccreditations:
The Southampton Management School MSc programme in Corporate Risk and Security Managementis accredited by:
- Chartered Insurance Institute (CII)
- Institute of Risk Management (IRM)
Southampton Management School MSc programmestructure:
- The programme consists of several full and half modules (both compulsory and optional) consisting of half-day teaching blocks.
- Course takes place during the autumn, spring and summer terms.
- Formal examinations in January and May/June at the end of each semester
- Passing the module assessments gives permission to continue work until September leading to the submission of an MSc dissertation.
- Programme commencement in early October
Southampton Management School MSc programmeeligibility:
- Applicants should have a professional qualification in an appropriate subject.
- Applicants need to submit an account of their academic achievement, interests and aptitudes.
- An evidence of proficiency in English language requirements certified by IELTS, TOEFL or the Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency.
Southampton Management School MSc programmefees:
- £14950 for international students
- £8000 for UK/EU students
Southampton Management School MSc programmescholarships:
The Southampton Management School is providing scholarships worth £3000 - £5000 to selected students from India enrolling for the MSc programme in Corporate Risk and Security Management starting October 2013.
How to apply:
Applications to the Southampton Management School MSc programme in Corporate Risk and Security Management can be made either online or by submitting the downloaded form to the Academic Registrar of The Southampton Management School, UK.
Click here for further information.