Monash University UG admission 2015
Monash University, Australia announces admission to various undergraduate programmes starting in the academic year 2015-16.
How to apply for undergraduate courses at Monash University?
Click here to apply online for UG courses at Monash University. The candidate needs to set up an account to start applying online.
Application checklist for UG courses at Monash University
- Completed application form
- Certified copy of the passport
- Certified copy of transcripts. If the transcripts are not in English, they must be accompanied by official translation
- English language test score if the candidate is applying from a country where English is not the first language
- A onetime non-refundable application fee of $100
- Some courses ask for statement of purpose
The students can upload all supporting documents online. The candidates who fail to apply online can use offline mode of application. Click here to download the application form for UG courses at Monash University. The candidate will have to fill up the form and send to the admissions office along with the application fee and supporting documents.
Contact for more information:
PO Box 197 Caulfield East
VIC 3156 Australia