MGSM MBA admission 2014
Macquarie Graduate School of Management, Australia invites applications for MBA admission 2014. Macquarie Graduate School of Management (MGSM) is the business school of Macquarie University, Australia. MGSM was established by Macquarie University in 1969. It is one of Australia's oldest business schools.
The Macquarie MBA programme can be completed in one year of full-time study or two to three years part-time. It includes 16 course units, including ten foundation and six elective units.
- Foundation Units: They teach students the skills required to become an effective manager. The ten foundation units expose students to different general management perspectives, and give the expertise required to see an organisation achieve and sustain competitive advantage. The Foundation units consist of:
- Accounting for Management
- Marketing Management
- Organisational Behaviour
- Strategic Frameworks
- Information and Decision Analysis
- Economic Context of Management
- Financial Management
- Operations Management
- Foundations of Management Thought
- Strategic Management
- Elective Units: Six elective units are required to complete the Macquarie MBA programme. With a wide variety of management subject areas available, students can tailor their programme to focus on a particular management field of interest.
MGSM MBA Admission Requirements:
- An undergraduate degree (minimum requirement)
- Two years’ minimum work experience
MGSM MBA admission 2014 application process:
Candidates need to fill a downloaded application form and send it to:
The Applications Officer
Macquarie University NSW 2109 Australia
Click here for further information.
MGSM MBA admission 2014 application deadline: 29 November, 2013
For more information, contact:
Macquarie Graduate School of Management
NSW 2109 Australia
Tel: +61 2 9850 9017
Fax: +61 2 9850 9022