Melbourne Business School MBA admission 2014
Melbourne Business School, Australia invites applications for MBA admission 2014. Melbourne Business School is the business school of The University of Melbourne, Australia.
Melbourne Business School MBA:
The Melbourne MBA is an intense and integrative programme. Students get trained in business functions like accounting, finance and marketing. Students will also get the opportunity of working with talented peers from a diverse range of industry, academic and cultural backgrounds, apply that knowledge to current business challenges, and learn how to lead people and organisations to success.
The Melbourne Business School MBA includes:
- Action Learning: It gives students the chance to apply their learnt lecture in real world situations via syndicate groups, internships, student clubs, case studies and course assignments.
- Customised Courses: This includes optional paid internships, optional international exchange studies at more than 20 partnered business schools around the world, and electives in a range of areas such as marketing, finance, strategy, social impact, management, etc.
- Integrated Learning: Once a week, students, faculty and members of the business community come together for Integration Days. Here, business issues are viewed from different angles and addressed with real world applications.
Melbourne Business School MBA Admission Requirements:
- An undergraduate degree (minimum requirement)
- Two years’ minimum work experience
- GMAT score of minimum 600
Melbourne Business School MBA admission 2014 application process:
Candidates need to apply online.
Click here for further information.
Melbourne Business School MBA admission 2014 application deadline:
|Round 1||28 February 2014|
|Round 2||31 March 2014|
|Round 3||30 April 2014|
For more information, contact:
Melbourne Business School
Admissions – MBA Programmes
200 Leicester Street
Carlton VIC 3053
Tel: +61 3 9349 8200