The Management Development Institute (MDIS), Singapore has introduced a one-year Master of Science in Tourism and Hospitality course in collaboration with University of Sunderland, UK.
The course, which constitutes practical know-how and training provides an opportunity for both graduates and working professionals to enhance their career prospects in the ever growing field of travel and tourism industry.
The certificate for the course will be awarded by the University of Sunderland-ranked the Best New University in England by the Guardian.
Students will have to pursue a 12 months programme to get a degree in Master of Science in Tourism and Hospitality.
Below are some of the highlights of the course:
1. It is a full-time course spread over four modules with a major project and offers training in tourism as well as its related services and international business.
2. Course to be conducted by renowned faculty who are also engaged in research and consulting assignments at an international level.
3. Curriculum facilitates a combination of real-world experience - fieldwork and classroom-based activities.
4. The hostel facilities at MDIS, Singapore’s integrated campus enhances convenience, accessibility and security for the students pursuing the course.
5. The curriculum provides students with a global view on hospitality industry.
A student holding a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from an accredited college or university, with at least 50% marks at the undergraduate level is eligible for the course. The candidate should also be fluent in English with good articulation skills.
The fees for the course is SDG 20,300, which is approximately Rs. 9 lakhs.
MDIS, which is Singapore’s oldest not for profit private education institution offers a scholarship of SDG 4000 per student to eligible students.
Date of Commencement
There are three intakes scheduled in March, July and November every year.
For more details, visit: www.mdis.edu.sg
Stay tunes to www.studyabroad.careers360.com for more news and notifications
Your brochure has been successfully mailed to your registered email id .
The Question containing Inaapropriate or Abusive Words
Question lacks the basic details making it difficult to answer
Topic Tagged to the Question are not relevant to Question
Question drives traffic to external sites for promotional or commercial purposes
The Question is not relevant to User
Regular exam updates, QnA, Predictors, College Applications & E-books now on your Mobile