McGill University UG admission 2015
- B.Sc. (Environment Science, Food Science and Nutritional Science)
- Arts & Science (B.A. & Sc.)
- Social Work
How to apply for UG courses at McGill University?
Click here to apply online at McGill University. The candidate must have a valid email id to apply online. The application process will only start when the candidate creates an account with a secret PIN. The candidate will have to fill up 15-25 sections depending on the course he/she selects.
Application checklist for UG courses at McGill University
- Completed application form
- Official transcripts. If the transcripts are not in English, they must be accompanied by official translations
- Test scores (IELTS, TOEFL, SAT, LSAT, MCAT)
- Two referees’ name and address
- Non-refundable one time application fee of $102.20. The application fee must be paid online and the candidate must have a credit card to complete the process
The candidates are requested NOT to send the documents by post. They can upload all the supporting documents online. No additional documents will be accepted and hence, upload only the documents that are asked for.
Application deadline for UG courses at McGill University
Application deadline: 01 March 2015
Submission of supporting documents for applicants applying for major scholarships: 07 March 2015
Submission deadline of supporting documents for other applicants: 15 April 2015
For more information, contact:
3415 McTavish St.,
McLennan Library Building
Montreal, Quebec H3A 0C8