MBA @ University of Otago, New Zealand
Otago’s School of Business is one of few business schools worldwide to hold dual EQUIS and AACSB accreditation status for its MBA programmes. Executive Education short courses are also available for executive participants to select study areas pertaining to their own personal development in a format suitable for full-time professionals. The Executive Programmes consists of the Otago MBA and Executive Education teams.
Institute:Otago’s School of Business, University of Otago
- an undergraduate degree
- minimum of three years relevant work experience
- a Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT) score of 550
- English language proficiency equivalent to an IELTS score of at least 6.5
- Submission of the CV
- A 300-500 word personal statement.
- After shortlisting, interviews
- Completeting the GMAT
- Providing references.
The documentation generally required include references, official academic transcripts, record of a satisfactory GMAT score, or proof of your English language proficiency.
Note: Early in the admission process prospective students are invited to join the Otago MBA Prospective Students Sub-Group on LinkedIn through which applicants are updated with relevant information and discussions encouraged amongst the members as they move through the admission process and eventually prepare to study towards their Otago MBA.
How to apply: Click here
Scholarships: Click here for the different scholarships
- Women studying full-time on the Otago MBA are invited to attend the Executive Education Woman and Leadership course free of charge
- Receive a 12-month membership to the Her Business Network and we will take care of the membership fee
University of Otago School of Business
P.O. Box 56