MBA @ University of Nottingham Malaysia Campus
Institute: The University of Nottingham Malaysia Campus
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Business Administration Finance
- Master of Business Administration Entrepreneurship
Duration: Full-time, 1 year
- A relevant second class honours degree or a relevant professional qualification deemed equivalent to a first degree with honours.
- At least 3 or more years of full-time management or leadership work experience, normally gained since graduating from the first degree.
- Other equivalent qualifications will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- Applicants must have graduated from an approved university
1. IELTS: 7.0 (no element below 6.0)
2. TOEFL (iBT): 100 (no element below 21) together with a Graduate Management
3. Admission Test (GMAT) of at least 630 with an Analytical Writing Assessment (AWA) score of at least 5.0.
4. Pearson Test of English Academic: 68 (minimum 55)
5. IELTS and TOEFL test results must be less than 2 years old and all IELTS must be the academic version of the test.
How to apply: Click here to apply online
Application deadline: September 2013
Click here to view details
The International Admissions Office
The University of Nottingham Malaysia Campus
Jalan Broga, 43500 Semenyih, Selangor Darul Ehsan,
Phone: +6 (03) 8924 8000