MBA Scholarships 2013 at University of Stirling, UK
Institute: University of Stirling, UK
Scholarship: Stirling Master of Business Administration (MBA) Scholarship
Programme: Master of Business Administration (Full-time)
No. of awards: Two
Scholarship value: Two scholarships of £7700 each will be awarded to students joining The Stirling MBA in September 2013. These scholarships are funded by the Stirling Management School and meet 50% of the overseas fee rate. This means that the successful candidates will pay a course fee reduced by £7700 in September 2013.
- Candidate must be citizen of United Kingdom, India, Sub-Saharan Africa, South America and Europe.
- Students must hold, or expect to obtain an offer or an unconditional offer of a place on the full time Stirling MBA for entry in September 2013
All applicants must submit 1000 word statement/essay on the following:
- Why you are applying for these Scholarships
- Why a Scholarship would help you
- Which modules of the MBA are of particular interest to you and why
- What your expectations are in terms of learning outcomes
- What would you like to be able to do and achieve as a result of successful completion of the course; your educational or professional aims for the five years after you complete the course.
Application deadline: July 5, 2013
Note: Students will be notified of the outcome via email in July 2013
Click here to view details
University of Stirling
FK9 4LA Scotland UK
Phone: +44 1786 473171