MBA admissions @ University of Victoria, Canada
Institute: University of Victoria, Canada
Programme: Daytime MBA or Evening MBA
- Daytime MBA: 13 to 17 months (Full-time)
- Evening MBA: 29 to 33 months
Specializations: Entrepreneurship, International Business, and Service Management
Program fee: $500.00
- The Candidates should have a Bachelor's degree from a recognized university.
- A TOEFL score of 575 on the paper-based test or an overall score of 90 on the Internet Based TOEFL (IBT), with the following minimum section requirements: Listening 20; Speaking 20; Reading 20; Writing 20. The TOEFL code for the University of Victoria MBA is 0989.
- An minimum overall Band Score of 6.5, with no score less than 6.0 on each individual component on the Academic IELTS is required.
- Applicants can also submit a minimum score of 90 on the MELAB.
Click here to view more eligibility details
How to apply: Click here to apply online
Application deadline: April 30, 2013
Click here to view details
University of Victoria
Business & Economics Building, Room 209
3800 Finnerty Road
Victoria BC V8P 5C2